Monday, December 5, 2011

Glitter Gal Red Sparkle ... Picture Heavy!

Hey everybody today I'm swatching Glitter Gal's Red Sparkle. Let me just say this is the red to have on your nails(hands and toes) for the holiday season!! If you have a party to go to or just want to get into the spirit of the season, this is the color for you. Glitter Gal is based out of Australia.... that's right you can't just run to the store and buy these babies! I received  mine from Leah Ann from Llarowe for swatching, go check out her site! Okay onto the pictures:)







So I was thinking to myself....self what goes with Red Sparkle .....Awesome shoes!!! Here are the pictures:)






I  just fell in love with this polish ♥. Glitter Gal's Red Sparkle will be on my list to wear this season!
Happy Polishing Everyone!

Love,
~Anne~

5 comments:

  1. Wow that is amazing! The red just GLOWS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may need to add this to my collection! Love the strappy shoes too.

    <3 Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Red Holo's, it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ladies.... this is such a beautiful color:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so fantastic and pretty !! I love your blog and i wait u my blog !! :))
    www.nzlsyn.blogspot.com
    kisses..
    (following you now)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!