Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!!

Happy New Year Everybody!  This is a little early but I wanted to show you what I've done on my nails for the biggest party of the year:) This is super easy and doesn't have to be perfect:) I started off with NYC 217, light pink, then I used NYC Black Lace Cream on the tips ( this part doesn't have to be perfect cause you're going to cover the line up). After that dries I applied a line under the black just to hide the imperfections, I used Zoya Trixie. Letting that polish dry I busted out the glitter:) I started off with Funky Fingers Stage Dive, just around the line area... not all over!! After that I used China Glaze Fairy Dust, this can be used all over but I just started at the "line" again and did light coats to build up the look I wanted:) Here are the pictures.












I hope y'all have a Happy and Safe New Years!!!! Happy Polishing Everyone:)
Love,
~Anne~

1 comment:

  1. SO beautiful! I was toying with doing something similar for tonight but didn't will have to give it a go in the near future!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!