Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hits Hera:)

Hey Everybody just wanted to say a quick hello... Hello:)  Hope everybody had a great Christmas and got everything they wanted:) Well I have been sick for the past week and a half, so to make myself feel better I put on Hera from the Hits collection. I know y'all have seen this on my toes but I wanted to show you again this awesome Holo. This really did make me feel better and put a smile on my face:) Here are a few pictures.










Hope that Hera put a smile on your face like it did mine:) If your looking for this polish head over to Llarowe  Leah Ann has the prettiest polish on her site:)
Happy Polishing Everyone:)
Love,
~Anne~

3 comments:

  1. That looks amazing on you and goes great with your skin tone! Hope you get to feeling better! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is just awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!