Friday, August 24, 2012

Floam tip

Hi all today I have for you FLOAM tips :) I got floam from a contest I won. I actually thought I wouldn't like it but boy was I wrong! I have worn floam by it self but it was a tad thick so I decided to change it up...so today I put on KleanColor Metallic Green (one coat). I then did a gradient with floam I really liked how this turned out!




I really like how KC Metallic Green gives floam a nice background..so it blends with floam instead of having to pack it on so it has full coverage.

Do you own something like floam that reminds you of a childhood toy that you just loved?



2 comments:

  1. love this look, but what exactly is floam?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Floam is a polish made by an indie polish company. But Floam the toy is hard to explain but if you google "Floam childhood toy" it should show you pictures :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!