Monday, August 13, 2012

Zeus

Hi everyone...Ready for this? This is Hits Zeus. I started with one coat of black and then put Zeus on top of it. I couldn't fully capture Zeus outside (first picture) so I did take one inside with a flash (second picture).




I truly wear any color I want at any time of the year...granted I do like bright colors more in the Summer and darker colors in the Winter but every now and again I get the feeling for something dark for summer...

Do you tend to stick to specific colors for seasons or do you wear what you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!